Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
An Anaphylactic shock, or anaphylaxis, is a life-threatening, serious allergic reaction to an allergen such as food substances or insect stings. If it is not treated appropriately, it may cause death. This training is for qualified First Aiders and Emergency First Aiders to enable them to recognise and treat anaphylaxis safely and effectively. This course is suitable for all First Aiders and healthcare professionals,
as well as those in a high risk environment where such medication is available.
Course length: 6 hours
Validity: 3 years, with reccommended refreshers every 12 months.
Single candidate £59
6 candidates £329
12 candidates £629
All prices include certification costs, course handbooks and PPE.
Location to be arranged upon booking.